- I work at a marketing firm.
- He works as a carpenter.
- She works from home as a freelance writer.
- They work at a non-profit organization.
- I'm looking for work as a graphic designer.
- I work 9 to 5 every day.
- He works long hours to provide for his family.
- She works hard to meet her deadlines.
- They work together as a team.
- I have a job as a salesperson.
- He has a job as a plumber.
- She has a job as a teacher.
- They have jobs at a startup company.
“What do you do for a living?” 是用英語詢問某人的工作或職業的常用方式。 另一種問這個問題的方式是“What is your occupation” 或“What is your job?”
- "Hi, I'm Jane. Nice to meet you. What do you do for a living?"
- "I'm a teacher. What about you?"
- "I'm a software engineer. It's nice to meet you, too."
- "What is your job?"
- "What do you do for a living?"
- "What is your occupation?"
- "What do you do?"
- Person 1: "Hi, I'm John. Nice to meet you."
- Person 2: "Hi, John. Nice to meet you too. What do you do?"
- Person 1: "I'm a doctor. What about you?"
- Person 2: "I'm a graphic designer. It's nice to meet you."
“I don't know what kind of work I'm best suited for”是用英語表達這句話的好方法。這是您可以說的另一種方式：
"I'm not sure what job would be the best fit for me."
You could also say:
"I'm not sure what career path I should pursue."
"I'm not sure what profession I would be most successful in."
"I'm not sure what job would make me happiest."